Forge the next versions of Royal Render!
We’re hiring a C++ developer!
We are looking for a C++ developer who has the ambition to improve Royal Render and implement new features.
Royal Render was created 20 years ago and is one of the leading render management systems now.
We are looking for a long term staff member.
There is no need to relocate to Germany, you work from home or any other location you like.
As we are a small team, you can contribute your ideas into our application and have creative influence on our development. On the other side we expect that you can work autonomous.
We like to keep support and development very close as the support knows what the customer needs. So if you are interested, you get the chance to work directly with a customer on new features.
* You have to be able to work autonomous.
* You get the chance to have an influence on the future of RR.
* No relocation.
* Part-time possible.
* Working knowledge of C++
* Basic experience with CG rendering
* Qt framework knowledge
* Experience with Royal Render
* Experience with pipelines
* Experience with CGI applications like Maya, Cinema4D or Nuke.
* Python scripting
If you are interested in a job position, please send your job application to our support http://www.royalrender.de/getsupport.htm.
Job applications should include the following:
* Your country and time zone
* Skills/experience level C++/Python?
* Skills/experience level with 3D and/or Compositing applications?
* How much experience do you have with Royal Render?
* Languages that you write and/or speak well.